Cathy has been a nurse practitioner with Azalea Skin Treatment Center since December 2001. She graduated from East Carolina University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. During her nursing career, she served as an officer in both the US Navy and the US Public Health Service. She received both a Master of Science degree as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and a Post-Master's certificate as a Family Nurse Practitioner, from UNC-Chapel Hill.
Cathy's professional credentials & memberships include:
- The American Nurses Association
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Dermatology Certifed Nurse Practitioner
- The North Carolina Nurses Association
- The Dermatology Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International (Honor Society of Nursing)
Cathy is married and has two adult children & three cats. She and her husband live in Garner. Cathy enjoys knitting, quilting, and reading.