For your convenience, Anne Arundel Dermatology now offers patient care through safe and secure online TeleHealth visits. This “virtual” visit mirrors an in-office appointment with the dermatology providers you trust, all from the comfort of your home.
Our online TeleHealth visits make access to our dermatology providers easier, faster, and more convenient than ever for our patients. We can consult online for many skin, hair, and nail conditions.
Benefits of TeleHealth Visits
• Consult with one of our board-certified dermatologists or advanced providers online – during normal clinic hours.
• Set up an online dermatology visit for yourself, your child, or another dependent.
• Get a personalized treatment plan during your TeleHealth Visit.
• Have prescriptions sent electronically to your preferred pharmacy.
• Medicare and most insurances cover TeleHealth visits.
How to Get a TeleHealth Visit Set Up
Helpful Telehealth & PatientPocket™ Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are “Virtual” Visits Only Available for Certain Conditions?
A: We can help with more than 3,000 skin, hair, and nail conditions via our online dermatology care. The most common conditions we treat are acne, suspicious moles, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis.
Q: Does Insurance cover this Service?
A: Medicare and most insurance plans cover online care.
Q: What If I Need a Skin Biopsy or In-Office Procedure?
A: If your doctor determines an in-office procedure is needed, please contact our staff to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Additional visit costs or insurance claims will apply.
Q: Are My Personal Health Information and Photos Kept Confidential?
A: Yes! Our online dermatology care platform is secure and 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliant.