Our highly trained, board-certified dermatopathologists provide a full range of diagnostic services utilizing a broad scope of diagnostic tools including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, FISH and other molecular genetic studies.
Located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, the lab is a CLIA-certified, 10,200 square foot facility complete with the latest equipment from ThermoFisher Scientific, Leica and Sakura.
When you need us, the Anne Arundel dermatopathologists will work closely with you and our own physicians to provide the pathologic interpretations of skin specimens for diagnosing a wide range of conditions. The result of this consultative approach can positively impact your patient care.
Look Deeper and Discover Even More Benefits
- Expert team of skilled, dermatology-trained dermatopathologists
- Private lab directed by a physician triple-boarded in dermatology, pathology and dermatopathology
- Lab is staffed from 3:00am to 7:00pm
- Consults available from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Daily consensus conference
- Specifically tailored processing techniques
- Reports sent via FedEx, USPS, fax, email
Get in touch today:
Client Services Specialist
410.766.1324 x 1463