Dr. William S. Ketcham is the founder of Azalea Skin Treatment Center. Dr. Ketcham received his medical degree from West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. He completed his internal medicine residency at Bowman Gray School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, NC and his dermatology residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Ketcham's professional credentials & memberships include:
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine Fellow
- American Academy of Dermatology Fellow
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Fellow
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery Member
- North Carolina Medical Society
Dr. Ketcham is married and has two grown children. He and his wife live in Cary. He enjoys golfing and carpentry.