What are injectables?
“Injectables” refers to Neurotoxins, Dermal Fillers, and Sclerotherapy injections that are used to fight signs of aging. These treatments can be combined with anti-aging prevention to lessen the signs of aging.
- Neurotoxins, also known as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin are known as “denervating agents”. They temporarily block nerve receptors in facial muscles, resulting in less muscle activity, preventing wrinkles from forming.
- Dermal fillers reduce facial lines and restore volume to your face.
- Sclerotherapy injections are used to reduce the appearance of spider veins on your legs.
What are the benefits?
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase look of volume and fullness to the face
- Plump thin lips
- Reduce or remove spider leg veins
When should you use injectibles?
Injectables are good for patients who want to see relatives fast results for minor age-related skin imperfections such as wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration, or dull skin.
Where can you get them done?
Injectables are available at dermatology offices that offer cosmetic services.
What is the recovery time?
For all three types of injectables, there is little to no recovery time. Some patients may feel mild discomfort following the procedure but will be able to resume normal daily activities upon leaving the dermatologist’s office.